QUAD M.2 SSD RAID Controller PCIe 3.0 Card AHCI/NVMe
Condition : Brand New with 60 days warranty
Upgrade your Mac Pro 3,1/4,1/5,1 Tower from the build-in outdated SATA II (3Gb/s) to Latest M.2 PCIe SSD Speed
Compatible Mac Model : Apple MacPro 3,1-5,1 from 2008-2012 & MacPro7,1@2019 Compatible
Compatible OS X : OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 - macOS Sierra 10.12.x(AHCI) & macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 to Monterey 12.x (NVMe/AHCI) *Native Supported, No driver needed
4,1/5,1 with M.2 NVMe SSD Boot support require **Boot Rom Version 18.104.22.168.0 **This Firmware Can Updated From Mojave 10.14.6 installer (No NVMe Boot Support for 3,1)Support M.2 Card Size: 22x30, 22x42, 22x60, 22x80mm
- ASMedia’s ASM2824 has a PCIe 3.0 x8 upstream port as well as four PCIe 3.0 x4 downstream ports. The switch is designed primarily for storage devices, enabling installation of two AHCI/NVMe drives on a single card.
- This card uses ASM2824 PCIe switches and therefore does not rely on PCIe bifurcation supported by CPU or PCH (i.e., they will work on closed end systems that have limited PCIe bifurcation capabilities) as well as on software RAID technologies supported by the platform.
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth fully maximizes AHCI/NVMe SSDs performance
- Delivers unprecedented fast transfer speed via intelligently aggregated Dual x16 PCIe 3.0 bus bandwidth
- AHCI/NVMe RAID is supported base on the motherboard chipsets & macOS Disk Utility
*Actual performance may vary based on hardware, software, and overall system configuration.
We Also Recommend